Cross Connection Control: Troubleshooting for Testers
The Cross Connection Control industry requires leading edge skills to ensure safe drinking water from source to tap. This conference is targeted to the needs of backflow prevention testers where participants will obtain technical information on installation, maintenance, testing and recertification.
Register NOW to obtain the latest practical information on emerging issues!
This workshop offers:
– Technical presentations on repairing backflow preventers
– Opportunities to review product innovation with trade show exhibitors
– Hands on troubleshooting sessions with manufacturing representatives
– A presentation on chemigation by Ted van der Gulik – author of Chemigation manual, and types of backflow prevention devices that should be used
– An update on the recertification process followed by an opportunity to discuss recertification with BCWWA
Plan to attend this conference for information on maintenance and installation of backflow prevention assemblies, recertification and insight on test kits. Also, take advantage of this event's trade show component to obtain technical solutions for your backflow prevention issues.
- Member – $220
- Non-Member – $270
- Student Member – $110
- Student Non-Member – $135
- Worshop & Recert. Course at MTS – $600
*To register at a student rate, use the printable registration form and provide the name of your educational institution and student number.
Coast Capri Hotel – KELOWNA
1171 Harvey Avenue, Kelowna, British Columbia
7:30am (Registration) – 4:30pm