Toronto and Region Conservation Authority

In 1957, the Metropolitan Toronto and Region Conservation Authority was formed, replacing four smaller authorities. In December of 1997, Bill 148 amended the Conservation Authorities Act changing the name of the Metropolitan Toronto and Region Conservation Authority to the Toronto and Region Conservation Authority, reflecting the amalgamation of the former cities and borough within Metropolitan Toronto. Since its formation Toronto and Region Conservation has prepared and delivered programs for the management of the renewable natural resources within its watersheds.

Visit this site