Partnership Committee on Agriculture and the Environment
The Partnership Committee supports a growing and developing agriculture industry that is environmentally and economically sustainable and operates within an environmental regulatory framework that is transparent, consistent and efficient; involving an acceptable level of regulations, rules and guidelines developed in a coordinated manner and administered equitably.
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- BC Agriculture Council
- BC Ministry of Agriculture and Lands
- BC Ministry of Environment
- Environment Canada
- Department of Fisheries and Oceans
- Union of British Columbia Municipalities
Visit the Partnership Committee website for more valuable information.