B.C. Agricultural Drainage Manual
This manual was published by the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food.
It was developed with the following purposes in mind:
– Help farmers improve drainage through better soil and water management.
– Assist farmers in identifying drainage problems and find appropriate solutions.
– Provide professionals with design parameters of drainage systems.
– To provide ideas and technical information on proper drainage practices.
Table of Contents:
– Identifying Drainage Problems
– Drainage Solutions
– Benefits of Drainage
– Evaluation of Drainage Improvements
– Drainage Planning Requirements
– Surface Drainage Design
– Subsurface Drainage Design
– Controlled Drainage and Subirrigation
This 270 page manual can be ordered from the Irrigation Industry Association of B.C.